The OSET 12.5 Eco It is the perfect beginner motorcycle for children who have never ridden before, and can grow with the child as they venture into more challenging riding terrain. The ‘Eco’ version is sister to the 12.5 Racing model. It is simple, sturdy, adjustable and easy to manage for riders from 3-5. The Eco utilises a component set suited to new riders and is offered at a lower price than the Racing version. This starter dirt bike has been created to get children off to the best possible start through developing their bike skills and confidence.
The 12.5 Eco features a full coverage chain guard, padded chin guard and custom foot pegs for little feet and first-rate reliability. Cost of ownership is very low, and re-sale value very high and being electric there are no hot parts and it is virtually silent meaning it can be used everyday!
- Safety features are paramount. On on/off handlebar switch is easily operated by the rider, while the separate key switch is easily removable by the parent when it’s time to take a break!
- OSET controller and our exclusive ‘2 dial’ system, which allows parents to easily adjust the speed and response characteristics of the bike.
- It can be set from a very tame bike at a slow walking pace and low power, all the way up to maximum power for more experienced riders.
- For those learning to ride, the throttle response can be set so the reaction of the bike to throttle openings is softened.
- Featuring the OSET 24v 600w motor and 2 dial controller housed in the same frame as the 12.5 Racing
- Differences to the 12.5 Racing amount to the component set, and include the wheels & tyres, forks, shock, handlebars and stem.,
- The brakes on the 12.5 Eco are a ‘V-brake’ up front, and a band brake on the rear. The levers are ‘reach adjustable’ and thinner grips for small hands
- For riders aged 3 – 5
|Wheelbase – 725mm (28.5″)||Seat Height – 390mm (15″)|
|Ground Clearance – 152mm (6.0″)||Wheels – 12.5″ alloy rims/steel hubs|
|Suspension – Front telescopic. Rear preload adjustable.||Bike Weight – 26.1kg (57.52lbs)|
|Brakes – Front V-brake. Rear band brake.||Motor – 600w 24v OSET neodymium magnet DC.|
|Batteries – 2 x 10ah AGM SLA.||Charger – 2 amp 24v.|
|Age range – 3-5 years old.||Rider weight limit – 60lbs (27.3kg).|